Join us to work in travel retail beauty, an exciting career awaits in Changi Airport.
The beauty advisor will be responsible to optimize sales of our cosmetic and perfume through sharing of beauty product knowledge, selling skills and excellent customer service.
Customer Service and Sales
- Being a true Shilla ambassador and is customer-focused. Has a positive service attitude and provides a unique customer experience
- Ensure that Shilla’s selling standard and service step is used in every customer interaction
- Welcome every customer and elevate customer service through sharing of solid product knowledge and expertise
- Engage and capitalize in upselling, cross selling and multiple selling for all product categories
- Drive and achieve individual sales target on a monthly basis in a teamwork environment
- Properly receive, display, and store merchandise according to company guidelines
- Completely understand and undertake the inter store transfer of merchandise according to company guidelines
- Understand the stock level of different categories and promote accordingly
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment and implement daily housekeeping duties, abide to all operational procedures
- Operate the POS cash register and handle various mode of payment
- Perform other duties as assigned by team leaders & superiors
- Provide customer feedback on products
- Any other duties as per assigned
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with prior cosmetic and perfume sales, travel retail background is highly desirable.
- Great passion for Perfumes & Cosmetics and work towards to achieve sales goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill with a pleasant personality
- Strong customer service mentality, proactive and willing to learn attitude
- Dependable and good team player
- Able to perform retail operational hours which includes weekend and public holiday
- Bilingual with the ability to speak third language an added advantage
- Must be comfortable to work in Changi Airport
- Only those with legal rights to work in Singapore can apply
To apply, kindly email your resume to: hr.a[email protected]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.