Liquids, Aerosols, and Gels (LAGs) Restrictions
Example of LAGs
- Drinks (E.g. water or juices)
- Soups and sauces
- Perfumes and deodorants (liquid or liquid-solid mixture)
- Creams, balms, lotions and oils
- Cosmetics (E.g. mascara or lip gloss)
- Pastes (E.g. toothpaste)
- Pressurised foams and sprays (E.g. shaving foam, hairspray or spray deodorants)
- Gels (E.g. hair or shower gels)
- Contact lens solution
- Canned food with liquid content
- Any other items of similar consistency
Shopping within Public Areas
If you have purchased LAGs from The Shilla Duty Free within Changi’s Public Areas, please place the items into your check-in luggage prior to checking-in for your flight. If they do not exceed a maximum capacity of 100ml per container, you may hand-carry them in the 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be completely closed.
Shopping within Departure Transit Lounges
You can continue to purchase LAGs, at The Shilla Duty Free Cosmetics and Perfumes shops located within Changi Airport’s Departure Transit Lounges. Such purchases will be placed in sealed tamper-evident bags provided by The Shilla Duty Free, with the receipt clearly displayed in the sealed bags.
If your items are in containers with a maximum capacity of not more than 100ml each, you may choose to hand-carry them in the 1-litre transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be completely closed.
If you are transferring or transiting at other airports, please check the restrictions applicable at those airports.
Exchange, Returns & Refund
- Customer can return the unopened, unused or defective merchandise for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date at the Changi Airport.
- Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and it must be in the same condition as when it was received for a credit/refund or exchange to be issued. Used merchandise cannot be returned.
All the world’s major currencies are accepted.
You may pay cash or with the following payment modes : Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Diners, JCB and etc.
Changi Dollar Vouchers can be used.
All Changi Dollar Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issuance.
The expiry date of each voucher may be found on the back of the voucher..